1. Are you quiet inside? Is Psalm 131 your experience? If not, how would you describe the “noise” that is inside you?
2. How would you describe your relationship with your mom? Healthy or unhealthy? In what ways, do you see the image of God through her?
3. For parents, describe your most embarrassing parenting mistake. For non-parents, describe your most fond memory of your mom.
4. Pride is fundamentally competitive. For those who have less, we feel superior and better. For those who have more, we feel envious and jealous. What are some areas in your life where you find yourself “competing” with others?
5. Describe your devotional life. How often do you meet with God? What do you do? Where and when? How can it be improved?