1. When it comes to appreciating your salvation, do you tend to focus more on what God saved you from or what God saved you to? Why do you think that is?
2. What are some examples of the principle of federal headship that you can see in our society?
3. What goes in your trophy room? What are some of your greatest achievements?
4. How does it feel for you to know that God boasts in you, that you are his trophy of grace?
5. When you consider how full and awesome is your salvation, what are some immediate changes you feel like you should make in your life?