1. Everybody has a center, a center that their lives orbit around. If someone watched a video of your life this past month, what would they say is your center? How does a life centered on God more healthy than the one you are currently living?
2. How would you compare your consumption of the world’s messaging vs. your consumption of the Word? What do you think you could do to help increase your exposure and digestion of God’s Word? What could others do to help you increase your Word intake?
3. What are some examples of the error of accommodation? How has the church historically committed this error?
4. What are some examples of the error of antagonism? How has the church historically committed this error?
5. How does Jesus’ earthly ministry show us how to relate to the darkness of this world?
6. Each of us has a mission field–a field of darkness where the light of God’s kingdom has not reached. What do you believe yours is?
7. Which best describes your relationship to the city you live in: are you a commuter, survivor, tourist, or native?