Is New Life for You?
Finding a new church can be a frustrating, time-consuming process. In order to help you save some time, here is a helpful visitor’s guide.
Do NOT visit if you are looking for:
- A perfect church with perfect people.
- A church with a political agenda.
- A church that knows the day & hour of Christ’s return.
- A mega-church.
- Sermons that focus on grace at the expense of holiness.
- Sermons that focus on holiness at the expense of grace.
- A community that is only concerned with itself.
- A church that believes our way is the only way of doing church.
- Superficial treatments of the Word of God
Do visit if you are looking for:
- Imperfect people who are not afraid to admit it.
- A community that welcomes people from all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles.
- A personal relationship with the pastor.
- A church that values small group ministry.
- A community where it is safe to struggle, ask questions, and be yourself.
- A community that celebrates humility, not superiority.
- Gospel-centered sermons that motivate with grace, not guilt.
- Music that allows the heart and mind to sing.
- A church committed to global missions and mercy ministry.
- Teaching that digs deep into the Word of God
If you think New Life is for you, then click here to find out how to meet us in person.