We are ordinary people.
- We don’t pretend to be better than anybody else.
- We don’t pretend to have life figured out.
- We admit that life is hard.
We are redeemed people.
- As redeemed people, our lives are filled with peace because of what Christ has done for us. He lived the life we could not live and died the death we should have died.
- As redeemed people, our lives are filled with joy because of what Christ is doing in us. Through His Spirit, He is shaping and molding us so that we might more visibly reflect His beauty, love, and grace.
- As redeemed people, our lives are filled with hope because of where Christ is leading us. This world is not our home and one day we shall join Him in heavenly glory.
We serve an extraordinary God.
- He leads us on an extraordinary journey characterized by radical love, persevering hope, and overflowing joy.
- He frees us from the tyranny of self so that we can joyfully live for others.
- He fills us with love for the lost, hurting, and weak that manifests itself in word and deed.